Joes 2006 files

Thread: Joes 2006 files

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Joes 2006 files

Hey there I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, if it is I'm sorry but here goes. I'm looking for a set of drawings for a joes 2006 r-1 or r-2 that I can take to my CNc guy, and he can just pop in his software and hit go and it will cut it out. I think it's in .nc format I may be mistaken tho. Or will straight dxf files be enough to cut out the machine, I really don't want to have to import each dxf file into vcarve pro and make tool paths and such, as that would take a long time, if anyone could help me with files that already hAve tool paths and are ready to go, or does Anyone know if joe is still cutting kits to sell, I have emailed him but have gotten no reply. I am in Alberta Canada. And am willing to purchase a kit. Also if there is anyone near Alberta or in Canada that would be willing to cut the files and send the parts to me I would pay them. I hope to get a reply soon. Thanks in advance
    Dane