I just used standard PVA glue as per a couple of other posts and it seems to work fine.
I think, after doing it, all you need is PVA. as you really done put too much force on the threads.
I tried serveral different ways to get the PVA in all theads. the easiest way i found was to pour some PVA down into the tread and then start winding in a bolt or allthread. at the same time hold your finger over the other end of the hole. This make a small amount of pressure in the hole and, i guess, forces the PVA into the threads.
then just wind the bolt out and let it set.
the most surprising thing i found was that if i left the thread as it comes out the bolt/all thread is VERY tight. If i ran the tap through it again i found it was loose.
Just My 2c.