JRGO Cut List

Thread: JRGO Cut List

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default JRGO Cut List

For those looking for a cut list for the JGRO MDF parts, the attached files work with cutlist32 from Delphiforfun.com

http://www.delphiforfun.org/Programs/CutList.htm

If you use the files, you should double check the dimensions, as I have not started cutting parts yet!

Tony

Similar Threads:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

Tony,

Great 1st post. Thanks to the link to the CutList program. I downloaded it, ran it with both the 1/2" and 3/4" lists and have been generally playing with different size sheets for about 20 minutes now. All of the parts can be cut using 2 - 4'x4'x1/2" panels and 2 - 4'x4'x3/4" panels (allowing for minimal mistakes). While I can't haul a 4'x8' panel in my XTerra, I can definitely fit in the four panels listed above. This will also help out with a bathroom shelf project I'm contemplating.

Thanks again for the lists and program link!

HayTay

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JRGO Cut List-jgro-cutlist-1-2-png   JRGO Cut List-jgro-cutlist-3-4-png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by HayTay; 03-18-2006 at 10:10 PM. Reason: I'm a twit.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thats a nice little app... wish I would have seen this before this weekend. Cut all my parts for my router Saturday. It's a modded JGRO design, all cut from one sheet with some scrap left, but I actually had to think. Since the supports in the original plans aren't true torsion boxes I opted not to do them.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick ?, how do the files integrate into the program?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

he probably changed the extension to txt to be able to upload them here

make a test file in the program and save it out, then download his fiiles and change the extension to match the test files extension

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ignore my previous ?, I wasn't paying attention when I opened the program. It LOADS .txt files Very nice piece of software.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello all.

If you decide to use this list, it does make it easier, but watch out for cutting bed top, base top, and the gantry front pieces. They came out wrong for me.

The bed top, and base top were both 1.0" short, and I think the gantry front piece was .500 short length wise.

Just double check with the actual prints before you start cutting, or be prepared to buy a second sheet of 3/4" MDF.

Maybe I did something wrong, but just double check the figures first.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do the red pieces in the design mean? Are they excess parts or pieces that aren't correct? (I'm beginning my JGRO soon, but im having a friend cut the MDF so I'm trying to figure all this out for him.

Thanks for all this though, its the greatest resource ever.
    daffelglass

Last edited by daffelglass; 06-05-2009 at 11:13 PM. Reason: I dont know the difference between 'of' and 'or'