Need Help! Share your experience with CNC Lathe market

Thread: Share your experience with CNC Lathe market

Question Share your experience with CNC Lathe market

hello everyone,

Lately I have observed that the demand for CNC lathe is increasing. I would like to incite members to share their experience with CNC lathe machine & the current market?

Thank you in advance.

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Share your experience with CNC Lathe market

Hey dear,
    Your observation is absolutely right. In these days demand for CNC machine is gradually increase. We are dealing in used CNC machines, from last few days I have observed inquiries from our website is increased by 20 to 30%. Still I don't know why.
    Are you getting more inquiries Or sells increment?
    Tell me about your experience. I am waiting.

Default Re: Share your experience with CNC Lathe market

Our shop in the past two years have just bought 10 new lathes (mazaks) and three vmills(2mazaks and 1 haas) we are now machining for oil and gas industry. that is the reason we needed more lathes in our shop.

Downloads
    Uploads

My Experience with CNC Lathe market or CNC machinery industry, I have https://www.ajbusinessdirectory.com/...-cnc-machines/ where one of my client has registered business. I saw they are getting inquiries for CNC Lathe machinery. You can try once this directory.