Need Help! Hyundai Hit-8s turret index and x axis travel

Thread: Hyundai Hit-8s turret index and x axis travel

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hyundai Hit-8s turret index and x axis travel

Hello Hyundai experts,
    I have a Hit-8s lathe with a 840c and just got the control up and running after a long battle with the electronics. My issue / question:
    When I index the turret, it goes "all the way around" to the next tool instead of just indexing one position. This seems like a setting or parameter, but I have been unable to locate it. Any ideas?
    Also:
    I have the optional 12 station turret, so it has secondary mounting positions in the face of the turret for drills and whatnot. The issue is, the machine insists that it is overtraveling in the X before those tool positions are on center with the spindle. It comes up about .75" short. I know the machine can go far enough, it was run that way before I bought it. With the machine off I can turn the X axis screw way past where it needs to be, so I know the machine can do it, mechanically. There does not seem to be a limit switch on that end of the stroke. This also seems like a setting or parameter but I cannot seem to track it down.
    Any help on this would appreciated immensely!!