pachomandella

Thread: pachomandella

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry pachomandella

hello and thanks for having me. maybe someone has experience they'd like to share about a Hyundai kia skt250ms. I'm having fits with it alarming out @ the z- stroke limit. face turn tool won't even reach the chuck face. does anyone know how to adjust this?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: pachomandella

Hi!!! I think you already solve it. but in case if not you can check some points as follows....
    - Check the parameter 1321. You should have a blue folder in electric cabinet. Find the 1321 in data sheet and compare it with the value in NC. maybe someone changed it. I think it should be -750500.
    - check zero return. maybe it does stop in wrong position. if yes, please check the limit switch (z axis has incremantal encoder). maybe there is some chips inside or some oder malfuction.
    -if it is not possible to make zero return and you are getting soft overtravel alarm please let me know and I will tell you how to get rid of this one.
    - check your tool offets.

This is what first comes to my mind. hope it gonna help

cheers!!!