Need Help! How to connect wiring Hypertherm PMX 45 CPC port to CNC controller for plasma

Thread: How to connect wiring Hypertherm PMX 45 CPC port to CNC controller for plasma

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default How to connect wiring Hypertherm PMX 45 CPC port to CNC controller for plasma

Hi, I have machine torch with Powermax 45 I need wiring help from CPC port to CNC machine controller I dont have any THC for now. could you please give me a diagram can help here for connections.
    I have common CNC BoB and Mach3 for sending gcode.

Pin no 3 & 4 I get that will start torch when get signal from controller but where should I hook these in CNC controller? Do I need any Relay 5v DC relay ?
    Pin no 14, 13 & 12 I not get where to connect these pins CNC controller?
    Pin no 5 & 6 I think if have THC can use these pins I dont have THC ? Thanks for help

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: How to connect wiring Hypertherm PMX 45 CPC port to CNC controller for plasma

Pins 3 and 4 require a contact closure to start the torch, open the contact to stop the torch. Check with your CNC controller supplier for the connection.

Pins 12 and 14 are an output from the Powermax45. This contact closes when current is sensed on the work lead (plasma arc is cutting metal). This is often used to start machine motion after pierce delay is finished.

Pins 5 and 6 are an analog DC output voltage equal to 1/50th of actual arc voltage. This is used for feedback for height control systems. Height control is critical on every cnc plasma for best cut quality and consumable parts life.

Jim Colt Hypertherm