Are these original hypertherm spare partes?

Thread: Are these original hypertherm spare partes?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Are these original hypertherm spare partes?

hi,
    please can anyone tell about these spare parts if they are original or not? and how I can know that.
    thank you.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these original hypertherm spare partes?-20170804_131940-jpg   Are these original hypertherm spare partes?-20170804_131948-jpg   Are these original hypertherm spare partes?-20170804_132120-jpg   Are these original hypertherm spare partes?-20170804_132142-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Are these original hypertherm spare partes?

Well the boxes look good but have you opened them and checked the consumables? They used to etch all of their parts years ago but Im not sure if they still do this. Did you order them from a reputable supplier?

Downloads
    Uploads

I have asked a member of Hypertherm's IP team to take a look at these pictures and offer her opinion. Jim Colt Hypertherm

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

thank you Web Goblin,
    yes I have opened them, they look ok, but there is no etch , I have ordered them from Durma Turkey, there is a different with container, one is withe while the other is transparent.

Downloads
    Uploads

Our intellectual property department can tell from the pictures that 2 of the packages are definitely aftermarket copies, and the others are suspect. If there are not any laser marked part numbers or manufacturing codes...then they are definitely not genuine. I strongly suggest that you do not use these parts.....poor consumable life, poor cut quality and possible torch damage will be the likely result. The amount of money saved from buying copies is usually more than lost with the issues that out of tolerance consumable parts will bring.

Jim Colt Hypertherm

Quote Originally Posted by mzerighi View Post
    thank you Web Goblin,
    yes I have opened them, they look ok, but there is no etch , I have ordered them from Durma Turkey, there is a different with container, one is withe while the other is transparent.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hypertherm changed the containers for their consumables from a hard "white" type to the thin transparent type like you have in your pictures about a year ago.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

thanks Jimcolt, those are bought form Hypertherm Turkey, and we suffer from issues like you said, I was not sure about their quality, but know, with your replay. I'm sure we bought not original parts.
    I have contacted Hypertherm ( website), asking them from where to buy but no answer. I will contact them again.
    Mahmoud

Downloads
    Uploads

Note that there is no Hypertherm office in Turkey. It is possible that you purchased these parts from an aftermarket supplier that claims to be a Hypertherm supplier. If you can identify who the supplier is....we'd be happy to help you. Jim Colt Hypertherm

Quote Originally Posted by mzerighi View Post
    thanks Jimcolt, those are bought form Hypertherm Turkey, and we suffer from issues like you said, I was not sure about their quality, but know, with your replay. I'm sure we bought not original parts.
    I have contacted Hypertherm ( website), asking them from where to buy but no answer. I will contact them again.
    Mahmoud