Need Help! PowerMax30 Voltage terminals connected to PROMA THC

Thread: PowerMax30 Voltage terminals connected to PROMA THC

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default PowerMax30 Voltage terminals connected to PROMA THC

Dear all friends,

i have hyperterm powermax30
    to connect THC (Proma SD) i need to connect the voltage terminals from the plasma somehow. in the powermax30 there is no "easy" connections

so here i need your help.

1. from where should i take the terminals?
    2. what voltage i suppose to see between terminals? (+ and -)
    if i understand correctly from the single line (attached files) the (+) terminal is J22, but i am not sure for the (-) and from where to take it.

3. how should i connect my Z axis to the THC SD to my board? in my board the PUL(+) and DIR(+) are shorten to 5V and in the Proma THC the STEP (-), DIR(-) are shorten to GND.

i attached pictures from the plasma, THC SD and SainSmart controller board

thanks a lot guys

best regards

ASAF

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PowerMax30 Voltage terminals connected to PROMA THC-powermax30-pic1-jpg   PowerMax30 Voltage terminals connected to PROMA THC-powermax30-one-line-diagram-pdf   PowerMax30 Voltage terminals connected to PROMA THC-powermax30-pic2-jpg   PowerMax30 Voltage terminals connected to PROMA THC-powermax30-pic3-jpg  

PowerMax30 Voltage terminals connected to PROMA THC-powermax30-pic4-jpg   PowerMax30 Voltage terminals connected to PROMA THC-powermax30-pic5-jpg   PowerMax30 Voltage terminals connected to PROMA THC-powermax30-pic6-jpg   PowerMax30 Voltage terminals connected to PROMA THC-proma-thc-sd-pic1-jpg  

PowerMax30 Voltage terminals connected to PROMA THC-proma-thc-sd-pic2-jpg   PowerMax30 Voltage terminals connected to PROMA THC-sainsmart-cnc-board-one-line-connections-jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files