Hey guys,
I've got a HPR260XD with autogas, Hypertherm phoenix v9 software, and nesting through Pronest 2012. I'm currently cutting .188 304 SS with the 60 amp HDI consumable (F5/N2) and besides the fact that I believe my plate is moving on me I'm having a issue with marking the sheet and then cutting my parts. The cut on the first part always comes out terrible, holes not burning out completely, terrible tapered kerf, and the tip wanting to bounce around the whole thing. After about the first part it starts to burn better but I'm curious if its not purging enough between marking and cutting.

Also I've been told marking is hard on consumables but I can only get through about 2 or 3 sheets (60'x120') before the tip is needing to be replaced. Is this common?

My third issue is that the holes and slots that I am cutting continuously have a pretty bad taper to them, Almost .05 from top to bottom. I've ended up having to open up my slots and holes to accommodate this issue. Has anyone else had this issue?

Lastly, besides a slightly higher feed rate, has anyone else had better experiences with the 60A HDi vs 80A. I haven't noticed any significant difference.

I appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thanks,
Scott D