Need Help! PowerMax30 THC - DIY with MACH3

Thread: PowerMax30 THC - DIY with MACH3

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default PowerMax30 THC - DIY with MACH3

Dear Friends

i bought second hand PowerMax30 of hyperterm

i built a cnc table with it but i want to attach THC.

i dont have the money to buy many THC controllers and i am looking for DIY electric board working additionally with MACH3 .

problems:

1. where i am finding DIY THC electric board?
    2. to where should i connect it in the plasma? (attached electirc scheme of the plasma)
    3. what should i do if i dont have feedback "arc ok(GOOD)" from the plasma? what i am using instead?
    4. how should i connect all to MACH3?

thanks a lot to all

Best Regards

ASAF

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PowerMax30  THC - DIY with MACH3-powermax30-pdf  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: PowerMax30 THC - DIY with MACH3

Seriously? Not to be rude and with all due respect, what you're asking for is an engineering design and support for something you believe you can build cheaply. You neither wish to pay for support or hardware/software design. If you have a deep background in engineering design, then two things would be obvious: the first is that you'll spend more money doing this yourself then buying an off the shelf unit and second this will take more time then you expect.
    If you don't have a deep background in engineering design then why would you attempt this?
    That being said, I'll let you in on a secret. A THC is nothing more than a glorified comparator circuit. Hardened to withstand HF surges used to fire the plasma torch. There are easily a thousand comparator circuits published both on the web and in discrete device reference manuals.
    Good Luck and God speed.