Missing information from HPR 130 XD manual

Thread: Missing information from HPR 130 XD manual

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Missing information from HPR 130 XD manual

I have recently ordered a new HPR 130XD and have been looking at the latest available downloadable manual (806320 Revision 2)
    In the sales literature it shows a 60 amp set of consumables for stainless steel (HDi) but in the manual there is nothing shown for this OR any cutting information.
    I was wondering when a new manual will be issued as I need the cutting information to load into my Techserv software ready for the delivery of the new machine.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Missing information from HPR 130 XD manual

The best way to get information, service or to get questions like this answered is to contact Hypertherm directly. There is a Technology Update Addendum for all of the HPRXD systems (the 130, 260, 400 and 800) that you can download by going to the Choose your region and language | Hypertherm website , then clicking on downloads libray (top of page), then choose the system (HPR130XD) then go to manuals, then the technology addendum.....which can be downloaded as a .pdf. This manual has the newest cut charts for the thin stainless capability, as well as other enhancements for higher powered cutting. In the meantime I will check with the mechanized plasma group at Hypertherm to determine why this info was not shipped with your system.

If you send me a direct email at jim.colt@hypertherm.com I can email a copy directly....it is about 2 megabytes.

Jim Colt

Quote Originally Posted by Simonh1959 View Post
    I have recently ordered a new HPR 130XD and have been looking at the latest available downloadable manual (806320 Revision 2)
    In the sales literature it shows a 60 amp set of consumables for stainless steel (HDi) but in the manual there is nothing shown for this OR any cutting information.
    I was wondering when a new manual will be issued as I need the cutting information to load into my Techserv software ready for the delivery of the new machine.

Downloads
    Uploads

I just checked with our mechanized system team.....the addendum manual is included in all shipments of the HPRXD systems. When new system enhancements become available for existing systems we choose to use up our inventory of printed manuals, adding a printed addendum as we have here. When we can update the manuals without having to discard previously printed manuals.... they will be updated and we will no longer need an addendum. This is part of our Green Initiataive at Hypertherm....with the goal of zero landfill waste from all of our factories.

So...you can download it it advance, you can get it emailed from me.....or you can wait until your system arrives and you will find both the operators manual and the new technology addendum included in the packaging.

Best regards, Jim Colt

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the information.
    Could you please e-mail it to me at simon@ebhayward.co.uk

Many thanks