error code 181 from a HPR 260. HELP!

Thread: error code 181 from a HPR 260. HELP!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default error code 181 from a HPR 260. HELP!

Hello all!
    I need some help, please
    I receive the msg: error 181 - Metering console CAn timeout.
    The plasma unit is a HPR 260 a autogas console.
    Can somebody give me some tips.
    I wait your replay
    BR

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

The best advice is to contact the supplier or machine builder that your purchased the machine from. You can also contact Hypertherm tech service for your region directly.

Best regards, Jim Colt Hypertherm

Quote Originally Posted by rzapo View Post
    Hello all!
    I need some help, please
    I receive the msg: error 181 - Metering console CAn timeout.
    The plasma unit is a HPR 260 a autogas console.
    Can somebody give me some tips.
    I wait your replay
    BR

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am distribuitors for Zakmet Poland, I know HYP power source, but the company that sold this unit no longer activate in my contry. Normaly I do all that is neccesarry, I start the plama unit, but aftre 4 hour the error apears again. I think that is Sv16 solenoid valve broken, while the PCB in mettering console ( led 26 ) is not green.
    The technical suport here is very bad. The company that sold HYP want only to sell.

Downloads
    Uploads

That could be the problem...but to troubleshoot and verify you will need to speak with someone that is trained in the operation, troubleshooting and repair of these systems. If you want to send me a direct email...I will forward it to the Hypertherm representative for your region...and they will help you find the correct technical support. I will need your name, company name and contact information. Details about the cnc cutting machine and the equipment (plasma, cnc, torch height control, software, machine manufacturer, etc.) will be helpful as well.

best regards, Jim Colt Hypertherm

I am distribuitors for Zakmet Poland, I know HYP power source, but the company that sold this unit no longer activate in my contry. Normaly I do all that is neccesarry, I start the plama unit, but aftre 4 hour the error apears again. I think that is Sv16 solenoid valve broken, while the PCB in mettering console ( led 26 ) is not green.
    The technical suport here is very bad. The company that sold HYP want only to sell.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Personnly I have this trainning - I was on Roseendal in 2008 to sesion of trainning specially for HPR260. I was the first taht I sold this type of plasma in Romania.
    But this defect is unusually. I have documentation and I find that solenoid valve SV16 code 006109 was block - the customer have a many little piece to cut and after 200 or 300 of them, this valve blocks.
    I unblock it and inform the customer that is possible to be force to change it. My problem is that the area manager for Romania - from Hypertherm (Damian Kirsten i thinck) don`t want to discuss with me, while I want to promote Hypertherm in Romania, but he want to force me to work under my ex-boss, so I am sure that he will not help me at all.
    I will not ask simple thinck, only some detail that I can resolve.
    I hav a company that is specially deticated to plasma field - PlasmaTech - and I have some customer that call me tha make maintanance to their equipment.
    Any way if I have problem I will ask ik and put on forum.
    Sorry for my bad english - is not my mother languege
    I work also on MAX100, PMAX, HPR, and HSD unit.
    If you can help me I will be glad to discuss about it.
    I ask for a discussion also with area supervisor for Romania. Hope he will answer me, not give a ,,distribiutor,, from here, while a know all and I know them
    I also tray to put plasma unit on Robots, - I have experience with Motoman, and now I tray to work with ABB
    BR and thank you for replay.

Last edited by rzapo; 09-05-2012 at 08:50 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Like I said in my previous message...I will ensure you get whatever help needed...but I need your contact information, info about your machine , etc. I cannot help you as well as our technical service department can....and we have multiple locations that can supply tech support.

Jim Colt Hypertherm jim.colt@hypertherm.com

Personnly I have this trainning - I was on Roseendal in 2008 to sesion of trainning specially for HPR260. I was the first taht I sold this type of plasma in Romania.
    But this defect is unusually. I have documentation and I find that solenoid valve SV16 code 006109 was block - the customer have a many little piece to cut and after 200 or 300 of them, this valve blocks.
    I unblock it and inform the customer that is possible to be force to change it. My problem is that the area manager for Romania - from Hypertherm (Damian Kirsten i thinck) don`t want to discuss with me, while I want to promote Hypertherm in Romania, but he want to force me to work under my ex-boss, so I am sure that he will not help me at all.
    I will not ask simple thinck, only some detail that I can resolve.
    I hav a company that is specially deticated to plasma field - PlasmaTech - and I have some customer that call me tha make maintanance to their equipment.
    Any way if I have problem I will ask ik and put on forum.
    Sorry for my bad english - is not my mother languege
    I work also on MAX100, PMAX, HPR, and HSD unit.
    If you can help me I will be glad to discuss about it.
    I ask for a discussion also with area supervisor for Romania. Hope he will answer me, not give a ,,distribiutor,, from here, while a know all and I know them
    I also tray to put plasma unit on Robots, - I have experience with Motoman, and now I tray to work with ABB
    BR and thank you for replay.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear comrades, we have problems with plazma HyPerformance®
    HPR260XD. Often appears as the start of dosing errors, 181 (normally starts on the morning of)
    Changed control board PCB2 not help.Please your advice

Regards
    Shakir