Graphics Card for Hypermill 2013

Thread: Graphics Card for Hypermill 2013

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Graphics Card for Hypermill 2013

Hello, I am looking to buy a new computer and I was wondering what kind of graphic card I should get. I do alot of Hypermill programming so I heard Nvideo Quadro are good cards but I do I tiny Bit of gaming and I heard Nvideo Geforce cards are good for that. Iv been doing alot of research about this but I havent heard much people running Geforce cards with Hypermill at all. Iv heard Quadro cards are not that good for games so im trying to find a middle ground here or a bit toward the Programming side. I am thinking maybe Geforce but I havnt heard much people using them with Hypermill. Any Ideas?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Graphics Card for Hypermill 2013

In my experience for Hypermill it doesn't matter what graphics card you use. I say that only because I use Hypermill inside of Autodesk Inventor. And what matters here is what graphics card would be best for Inventor. I use a Quadro card and I do not play games on my PC.

I realize you asked this question quite some time ago and you've probably moved on, bit of a ghost town here. But, what graphic card did you end up picking?

Cheers
    Dave