Webinar

Thread: Webinar

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Webinar

I watched the new features in 2013 webinar that Steve Woodruff hosted today he is a very good presenter. Thanks Steve for putting on the show. U rock.

The new feature that I really liked is the one where you can tell the 3D profile finishing command to only act on a single surface. I forget what it's called, it something like, boundary: trim to milling area.

The features and macros stuff are things that I still just cannot imagine using.

The new run to job step feature in the hyperview is fantastic too. I will use that for sure.

Anybody else watch it? I hope they post the video files, but I don't know how useful they will be. I do think posting videos would be a great thing if they were to make a series of in-depth dissertations on specific subjects. We could all access as reference material when we want to learn more about a certain aspect of hypermill.

I personally think if you did this and posted it out on the web for everybody to see all the blood and guts that it would sell the software. There's a lot of cool stuff inside of hypermill that no other CAM does. However, outsiders are never going to understand it.

Take 3D profile finishing as an example, from just a few simple tabs this job step can do wildly different things. The simplicity of the interface belies the amazing capability that's there.

Oops, back to reality.

Cheers
    SF