Company: Kobra Molds LLC
Location: Hudson, WI
Industry: Steel Molds for Concrete Block Industry
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Education Level: Minimum 2-Year Program in Manufacturing & Machine
Salary: Based on Experience
About the Job
• Kobra Molds LLC, a leading manufacturer of steel molds for the concrete block industry in the United States, is looking for an individual for the position of Programmer at our Wisconsin Division located in Hudson, WI.
• Support Manufacturing & other departments to improve any aspects of their operation.
• Good organizational & documentation skills.
• Good communication skills & works well with all levels of personnel.
• Work independently or on teams with minimal supervision.
• Prepared to take a pro-active approach to problem solving, project planning & follow-up.
• Ready to consider out-of-the-box approaches to finding solutions.
• Able to manage multiple projects & see to it they are done properly and on time.
• Milling/Lathe experience is required.
• Experience with various manufacturing processes.
• Generate programs necessary for CNC mills/lathes for all aspects of the molds.
• Experience with using Microsoft Office.
• A proven working knowledge of Hyper CAD and Hyper Mill with experience in MasterCam and/or AutoDesk Inventor beneficial.
• Relocation expenses not included.
In addition to submitting a resume, please include a brief explanation of your experience as related to the items under the heading “Specific Requirements”. Do not put “see resume”.
David 'Ole' Olsen
Sr. Design Engineer
KOBRA MOLDS L.L.C.
(715) 381-8322 Main
(715) 690-1152 FAX