recent hurricane posts

Thread: recent hurricane posts

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default recent hurricane posts

i hadbeen following a recent post about interactions between a purchaser and hurricane lasers. i no longer see it posted. are there any recent buyers that could share their experiences with hurricane.

Similar Threads:

Default Re: recent hurricane posts

Hi, We tried purchasing a Katrina class machine in February. The machine cost $15,895 and we were told to expect it in 6-8 weeks. We had actually gone to Hurricane's offices and met with John and Stacy, and their tech guy Ryan. As we were prepping our site for receiving the laser, we contacted Hurricane to confirm the delivery date. After a bit of run-around we got a reply saying that the container form China with our laser in it was held up at the port awaiting FDA approval, and that it would be another week or so. We tried to stay in touch with Hurricane but they then completely stopped answering our emails and even stopped taking our calls. We had our lawyer contact them demanding either the machine or a refund. This was completely ignored and we have heard nothing from Hurricane since. I hate to say it, but John and his wife are simply rip-off artists with no compunction about taking as much money from trusting customers as they can.