Hello,
I tried to search for threading related to hurco and KMB1 but didn't find any results that seemed relevant, if I missed a thread please point out my ignorance (and attaching a link to the post would be helpful)

I haven't posted much on here, but I have been using my KMB1 for about 2.5 years now with lots of success. I have been using Cambam without any major issues other than the drilling routine needing to add the clearance plane to the drill depth.
I have not yet tried to machine custom threads, and thus why I am here to seek 'pre-advice'

I know the machine can cut X-Z and X-Y at the same time, which made me wonder if it can cut an OD thread with a single point type of cutter (or even a multiple point cutter).
I looked up that a threading G-code is G76
I know the KMB1 doesn't have the most extensive Code set, is it able to cut threads with a cutter (not tap)?
Does anyone have sample G-code that has worked on the KMB1? (assuming its possible)

It seems like I could generate a code that makes small X-Y increments and then small Z increments to trace the outside of the shaft and progressing up the shaft at the same time, although this seems like it would be rather intensive.

Any comments, suggestions or code would be very helpful
Thank you!
David