Need Help! HURCO TM8 Brake contactor won't activate

Thread: HURCO TM8 Brake contactor won't activate

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default HURCO TM8 Brake contactor won't activate

Hello guys,I have a problem with the HURCO TM8, I can not move any axis. I found that the problem was on a contactor that would release the brake if it switched on.It is activated by a small 24VDC relay. The relay is activated with + 24VDC (and is present) from the cabinet and 0VDC should come from the WINMAX control (5-wire cable), but there is no0VDC. The wires are good, I've done a continuity test. Has anyone had a similar situation? Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HURCO TM8 Brake contactor won't activate

You wont get 0volts from the console unless you hold the power on button down while testing. have some0ne hold the power button down and check continuity from TB1-3 to TB3-5. make sure you have the estops pulled out. If you get no continuity there your. most likely you estop switch has a bad contact. or the power button is bad.
    if you get continuity there it could be the bar feeder if equipped or the motion board.
    what year was your machine made.