Need Help! Hurco - Siemens Mainspindle Problem

Thread: Hurco - Siemens Mainspindle Problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Hurco - Siemens Mainspindle Problem

Hi Guys.
    I am new to this Forum (and to any Forums) . I don't even know how to find this post and answers after shutting down, but i'll try it anyway. So be patient with me please.

A Customer of me had a Failure of the Siemens Main spindle Controller Card 6SN 1121-0BA11-0AA1 on a Hurco 4020HT.
    After Repair all the Parameters seem to be at some default state.
    I have a list from Hurco and some Communication software from Siemens but that seems to be an old Dos program called ibs.
    But i can't get that running. My oldest Computer is a windows xp pro with no com port. So i have to use a USB to Com Converter which is most likely not supported by DOS.
    And the Dos Command Line does not do anything either.

Has anyone an Idea how to get them Parameters automatically in? Manually would probably take me days.