Need Help! control power off during runnig program.

Thread: control power off during runnig program.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default control power off during runnig program.

i am using hurco hawk 5m ultimax3 during running machine after 30 or 60 minutes its show error "control power is off motion CTRL error on axis x,y,z code=2" some time show different error i need help.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: control power off during runnig program.

I don't have a solution for you but I have the same machine that i am in the process of setting up and am getting the same error.
    Sometimes it is on x,y,z sometimes on x,y,z,s.
    It seems to usually happen when the machine is idle and not doing anything though I haven't tried to machine any parts yet so it hasn't been busy for long yet.
    I ran the warm up routine earlier today and it didn't happen while that was running.
    If you find anything out about what is going on with you machine, please post it as I would like to solve this problem too.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

First I would say, find all 3 limit switches and clean them with brake cleaner.... Then spray with WD40.

Then start machine, run thru calibration mode..... Then do proper shut down and restart and see if problem goes away.....

If it still errors out...... My guess is it has a bad Slice.... ( that pretty much means call your dealer and have them get on a conference call with Hurco USA ) and they will find Ted problem quickly )

Dan

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have had this same problem on our older hurco. It seemed to be heat related if we left the cabinet open with a fan blowing into it it would quit doing it. So we installed a a/c unit on the cabinet and haven't had the problem since.