Winchester Model 21 double barrel Blueprints 2pics and a link to 94 more

Thread: Winchester Model 21 double barrel Blueprints 2pics and a link to 94 more

Nono

Default Winchester Model 21 double barrel Blueprints 2pics and a link to 94 more

These are what I have for the Winchester model 21 double barrel shotgun.
    This set has several different checkering patterns and several different specs for gauges.

Winchester Model 21 is a Double-barreled shotgun that was produced from 1931 to the 1970s with production continuing under license to Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing Company.

It is not semi-automatic or pump-action. It is loaded manually by lifting up the barrel and loading the shells at the breech. The model 21 came in 12, 16, 20, 28, and .410 gauge.

Total production reached over 30,000. Although it was technically a factory made gun, each one was custom made to fit each customer's needs. Some were just plain wood, but some were embedded with exquisite gold and silver designs.

First Pic is the beginning of my new photo stream.. 94 images Enjoy

My Flickr stream

Similar Threads:

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nono would you by any chance have a blue print for the metal of the 21? I am also looking for prints for any American or Italian over/under metal. I need to see a trigger mechanism.

I can't seem to get good enough resolution when I down load these photos. Would it be possible to get a hard copy so I can actually read the dimensions?

Prints for bolt rifles both centerfire and higher grade rimfire American made would be great too! Hint...hint!

Mike

No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

Nono

Quote Originally Posted by turmite View Post
    Nono would you by any chance have a blue print for the metal of the 21? I am also looking for prints for any American or Italian over/under metal. I need to see a trigger mechanism.

I can't seem to get good enough resolution when I down load these photos. Would it be possible to get a hard copy so I can actually read the dimensions?

Prints for bolt rifles both centerfire and higher grade rimfire American made would be great too! Hint...hint!

Mike
    this is an un-modded copy, Exactly as I have them.. I can try and enhance the receiver section if needed.. I find them I share.. So If I get them you can have them..
    PS I found these in Russia.. And the Babelfish is teh sukzor
    http://rapidshare.com/files/91559894...print.rar.html

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Nono View Post
    this is an un-modded copy, Exactly as I have them.. I can try and enhance the receiver section if needed.. I find them I share.. So If I get them you can have them..
    PS I found these in Russia.. And the Babelfish is teh sukzor
    http://rapidshare.com/files/91559894...print.rar.html
    Thanks for the info Nono. Can you read the dims on the prints? Do you have any idea where to find the other type prints of firearms I am looking for?

Thanks for the help. Btw......if I could read these, I would be interested in putting them in cad.

Mike

Nono

Thanks for the info Nono. Can you read the dims on the prints? Do you have any idea where to find the other type prints of firearms I am looking for?

Thanks for the help. Btw......if I could read these, I would be interested in putting them in cad.

Mike
    Sorry mike. I don't have the prints you are after.. I post them to my Flickr as soon As I get them.. I have to start a 3rd flickr act just to keep up.
    I can read most of if not all of those dimensions.. Just from working with old prints.. If you are having a problem with a number I can help.. If you use Y IM Let me know and I can add you if you have questions..K.. I have been going to a lot of Russian sites looking for stuff.. I am going to go to some French sites soon enough.. No I do not speak or read any of these languages just hours and hours of scouring..
    Here is a link to a modded Receiver maybe better for your eyes..
    http://rapidshare.com/files/91609533...emite.jpg.html

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Nono I could read that one. It finally dawned on me that you don't have any better prints either! Duh! I will go back and down load the prints for the stocks and see if by printing them out I can read them.

One of those "things I want to do before I die" things, was to build me a side by side 410 ga shotgun from scratch. I don't necessarily have to have complete blue prints, but I have to know how the barrels latch, and the internals work together.

BTW do you have a dream of building one of these as well? If you need wood for your project, let me know.

Mike

ps...I meant shaped wood too!

Nono

Hey Nono I could read that one. It finally dawned on me that you don't have any better prints either! Duh! I will go back and down load the prints for the stocks and see if by printing them out I can read them.

One of those "things I want to do before I die" things, was to build me a side by side 410 ga shotgun from scratch. I don't necessarily have to have complete blue prints, but I have to know how the barrels latch, and the internals work together.

BTW do you have a dream of building one of these as well? If you need wood for your project, let me know.

Mike

ps...I meant shaped wood too!
    I would love to build a shotgun.. I have always wanted a stage gun with a 20 in barrel.
    Interestingly enough I found these while looking for Derringer prints (double barrel as keyword) that is a gun I dream of building.. I am looking for the .41 rim fire Remington to mod to 45 s&w for a carry gun. Right now I am modeling the barrel and frame but no real internal dimensions yet.. Barrel is easy based on the bullets and scale all else.. But without the hammer, spring and mechanics scratch building it will be rough. I may buy one that is beat up just to measure it.

A tip on these prints increase the size and resolution (200dpi) of the prints in Photshop or Corel and most of the numbers become clear.. Make them huge.. like 40 inches wide and then print to fit margins on your printer..

P.S. I am going to Maryland in the summer and plan on going to the national archives for weapons prints.. Any of the guns you are looking for ever been military issued? If so, and they are 20+ years old the blueprints should be on file there so I can get copies made.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Nono,

Thanks for all the help so far. No...as far as I know, none of shoguns I am interested in would have been in military service. Your link to the download site where the 21 prints are was wonderful. Little did I know that downloading he zip file had all the model 21 prints Wow what a wealth of info.

Now to the bolt rifles. I know the Remingon 40x centerfire and rimfire would have been used by the military. The centerfire for duty by the long distance guys and the 40x rim for training.

Mike