3dprintforums logo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 30 Cal Gatling gun Blueprints

Downloads
    Uploads

30 Cal Gatling gun Blueprints

If you have and don't use it, you still have it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nono Thanks for posting the blueprints. I didnt need the 30cal but I took your 10/22. I was wondering if you have built any yourself.

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Regnar View Post
    Nono Thanks for posting the blueprints. I didnt need the 30cal but I took your 10/22. I was wondering if you have built any yourself.
    not yet..But I collect gun prints and solid models. I plan on a few..I will start simple and work up.

NoNo do you have a site that has all these stored? I am in need of a 40x rimfire model. I manufacture competition rifle stocks and pistol grips and I'm always needing inletting models. The best way to do that is to model the stock and the do a boolean with the action model leaving a nice inlet in the stock. I am also looking for a classic rifle stock (hunting type) with shadow line cheekpiece.

Mike

No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by turmite View Post
    NoNo do you have a site that has all these stored? I am in need of a 40x rimfire model. I manufacture competition rifle stocks and pistol grips and I'm always needing inletting models. The best way to do that is to model the stock and the do a boolean with the action model leaving a nice inlet in the stock. I am also looking for a classic rifle stock (hunting type) with shadow line cheekpiece.

Mike
    No site.. Just stored on my computer .. Mostly blueprints so far... I don't have the x40 or any gun stocks..And Termite I know what you make I watch all of your threads.... I have a lot a machine gun prints all have no value because I can't make them.. Did you look at the prints on flickr.. that is just some of them.. I plan on posting all of what I have at some point.. I am working on a modded p228 at the moment..

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice! I was looking for prints for a while and i could never find decent ones.

Do you have any for a revolver or single shot pistol in .22 cal? Id like to try making one, but i want to start simple.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mike
    Why dont you draw up a stock in solidworks or other solid modeling software?
    Just drew a nice one up myself that I am going to machine as soon as I get a walnut blank in.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry Rare prints

Got a rare one I'm still hunting for;

I'm looking for prints for the Solothurn 18-1100

Its my 2010-2020 project goal if I can ever find the prints.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone ever heard of building a .408 cheytac semi auto?
    I would be nice to find a set of prints on that.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wyobmf View Post
    Why dont you draw up a stock in solidworks or other solid modeling software?
    Just drew a nice one up myself that I am going to machine as soon as I get a walnut blank in.
    I do model the stocks in 3d. What I am looking for is prints of the barreled actions with triggers etc that I can model and then use that model to boolean the opening for the action. I can take one 3d rifle stock and fit many different actions in it if it is designed correctly, but to do that, I need the actions or the prints! Can't just pull those numbers out of the air.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by wyobmf View Post
    Anyone ever heard of building a .408 cheytac semi auto?
    I would be nice to find a set of prints on that.
    Thanks
    Do a google for RND Manufacturing in Longmont Co. They do a semi in the 408, the 338 Laupua, and the 50 and others.

Mike

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mike

Yeah I understand the need for prints or hardware to model actions after.
    But you stated:
    I am also looking for a classic rifle stock (hunting type) with shadow line cheekpiece.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast