30 Cal Gatling gun Blueprints

Thread: 30 Cal Gatling gun Blueprints

Nono

Default 30 Cal Gatling gun Blueprints

Downloads
    Uploads

Nono Thanks for posting the blueprints. I didnt need the 30cal but I took your 10/22. I was wondering if you have built any yourself.

Nono

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Regnar View Post
    Nono Thanks for posting the blueprints. I didnt need the 30cal but I took your 10/22. I was wondering if you have built any yourself.
    not yet..But I collect gun prints and solid models. I plan on a few..I will start simple and work up.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

NoNo do you have a site that has all these stored? I am in need of a 40x rimfire model. I manufacture competition rifle stocks and pistol grips and I'm always needing inletting models. The best way to do that is to model the stock and the do a boolean with the action model leaving a nice inlet in the stock. I am also looking for a classic rifle stock (hunting type) with shadow line cheekpiece.

Mike

No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

Nono

Quote Originally Posted by turmite View Post
    NoNo do you have a site that has all these stored? I am in need of a 40x rimfire model. I manufacture competition rifle stocks and pistol grips and I'm always needing inletting models. The best way to do that is to model the stock and the do a boolean with the action model leaving a nice inlet in the stock. I am also looking for a classic rifle stock (hunting type) with shadow line cheekpiece.

Mike
    No site.. Just stored on my computer .. Mostly blueprints so far... I don't have the x40 or any gun stocks..And Termite I know what you make I watch all of your threads.... I have a lot a machine gun prints all have no value because I can't make them.. Did you look at the prints on flickr.. that is just some of them.. I plan on posting all of what I have at some point.. I am working on a modded p228 at the moment..

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Very nice! I was looking for prints for a while and i could never find decent ones.

Do you have any for a revolver or single shot pistol in .22 cal? Id like to try making one, but i want to start simple.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mike
    Why dont you draw up a stock in solidworks or other solid modeling software?
    Just drew a nice one up myself that I am going to machine as soon as I get a walnut blank in.

Downloads
    Uploads

Angry Rare prints

Got a rare one I'm still hunting for;

I'm looking for prints for the Solothurn 18-1100

Its my 2010-2020 project goal if I can ever find the prints.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone ever heard of building a .408 cheytac semi auto?
    I would be nice to find a set of prints on that.
    Thanks

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wyobmf View Post
    Why dont you draw up a stock in solidworks or other solid modeling software?
    Just drew a nice one up myself that I am going to machine as soon as I get a walnut blank in.
    I do model the stocks in 3d. What I am looking for is prints of the barreled actions with triggers etc that I can model and then use that model to boolean the opening for the action. I can take one 3d rifle stock and fit many different actions in it if it is designed correctly, but to do that, I need the actions or the prints! Can't just pull those numbers out of the air.

Mike

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wyobmf View Post
    Anyone ever heard of building a .408 cheytac semi auto?
    I would be nice to find a set of prints on that.
    Thanks
    Do a google for RND Manufacturing in Longmont Co. They do a semi in the 408, the 338 Laupua, and the 50 and others.

Mike

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mike

Yeah I understand the need for prints or hardware to model actions after.
    But you stated:
    I am also looking for a classic rifle stock (hunting type) with shadow line cheekpiece.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

oops....sorry. Two different thoughts. I am looking for a classic stock with shadow line cheek piece. Got one?

My biggest problem right now is time. My wife is in her second bout with cancer and a lot of my time is devoted to her.....wouldn't have it any other way either. I have only about 250 stocks I need modeled and not enough time or money. I found a place that will laser scan and do the gcode for me for around $1700.....but do the math. I have about 40 different models of pistol grips I am in the same boat with.

Thanks for attempting to help though.

Mike

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Turmite,
    I spent quite a bit of time working on modeling a stock that I think would fit what you are looking for. I modeled it after this stock:
    http://www.gunstocks.com/Stockstyles.html#10 I think it is going to be a pretty sweet stock. Anyway, I have it in IGES and G-Code if you want it.
    I have not had time to machine it, But I have simulated the G-code and it looks good to me. I'll try to put a pic on here.
    Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a PDF I can e-mail you also.
    Thanks

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the offer. I sent you a pm with my email address. I also made a mistake in the pm in that I told you the stock model I actually wanted was also found on the link you posted and it was stock # 10......wrong. Stock #1 is the one I am after. Send the model via email and maybe I have something you can use as well.

Mike

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for posting these, Nono. I plan to get a working model up and running soon.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone have these large enough to actually read the numbers? I pinted one of the pages and the numbers are to small to read and enlarging them makes them blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nono View Post
    Image Hotlinked to my set on Flickr
    1 Of 8 Pages

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default where to get a copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Nono View Post
    Image Hotlinked to my set on Flickr
    1 Of 8 Pages

Is there a way to get a copy of the prints????