Newbie Garden furniture DWG

Thread: Garden furniture DWG

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Garden furniture DWG

I've just started to work at a factory who produces ship interior. We've got two old 3-axis machines, and we're allowed to use them after work if we want to. So i thought i want to make new garden furnitures, but don't want to re-invent the wheel. Does anyone know somewhere i can download different dwg's og things like this?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Garden furniture DWG

You can usually find some designs by just using google to find some ideas. Pinterest is a good place to look. You will most likely need to create drawings once you find something you like. Outdoor furniture often is large and depending on the size of your CNC machines you might be limited. Also you might want to make sure those CNC machines are designed for wood and are not something like a FADAL, HAAS, BRIDGEPORT, or other machines really designed to cut metal. They can cut wood but they will get dust in the lubes and ways and cause a real problem. There are also some links on cnczone where people share DXF files.

Pinterest [pinbot@explore.pinterest.com]

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CNCMAN172 View Post
    You can usually find some designs by just using google to find some ideas. Pinterest is a good place to look. You will most likely need to create drawings once you find something you like. Outdoor furniture often is large and depending on the size of your CNC machines you might be limited. Also you might want to make sure those CNC machines are designed for wood and are not something like a FADAL, HAAS, BRIDGEPORT, or other machines really designed to cut metal. They can cut wood but they will get dust in the lubes and ways and cause a real problem. There are also some links on cnczone where people share DXF files.

Pinterest [pinbot@explore.pinterest.com]

Yhe vacuum board on the machine i'm using is something like 150x320 cm, and the unica is capable of handling 4m i think, so size is not a issue. We're milling laminated plywood on these all day long, so they're made for wood, no problem. My hope was to find some drawings i could load into alphacam, that would save me a lot of work in draftsight.
    I'll take a look at pinterest, thank you for your help.