Need Help! VK 45 parameters

Thread: VK 45 parameters

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default VK 45 parameters

so ive accidentally cleared all the parameters off my Hitachi vk45. it had a coms problem so i didnt have a backup but the previous owner had taken photos of the parameter screens but when i spoke to the fanuc guy he asked if i had the PMC data which is the parameters from the diagnostic screen. i have no copies of theses parameters. if anybody has a similar old hitachi could you take some photos of the diagnostic parameter screen? the parameter are in the 300 400 and 600 range and set the timers and counters for the specific machine, any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: VK 45 parameters

Hello

is this a VK45 with Seicos II or Seicos III?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

its a fanuc OM-A

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i called my Hitachi repair guy. he said Hitachi handled all the timers on the hitachi side and did not use the fanuc option. all 300 400 600 parameters are zero. machine fired up and threw a few error messages i took a photo and messaged it and he told me to set one more parameter to zero and away it went. glad i had the old parameter screen photos