Hello all,

This is not my usual forum, as I have Citizen's and Haas' in my shop, but the nearest I can tell, this may be where I need to be... I purchased a Citizen E32 about 7 or 8 years ago, and when the machine arrived, the coolant tank was loaded to the brim with tool holders. Most of which were for the E32 itself. There were, however, some tool holders that are definitely not for the Citizen, mixed in there. From what I can tell from looking at tool holder and machine pictures on ebay, I think these are for a Hitachi Seiki. Can anyone on here give me an idea what they may be for, and if anyone has a need for any of these? They do not look like they have been used much, if any at all. They are dusty, and some have a little surface rust on them, as our roof leaked a little on them once or twice. These are just 2 of the many I have. Any ideas as to what they are for, please post back here. If anyone has any interest and wants more information, PM me please. I can provide more photos, quantities/types I have, and approximate dimensions.

Tool holders?-20170925_152140-jpg

Tool holders?-20170925_152149-jpg

Tool holders?-20170925_152158-jpg