Hitachi seiki parts conveyor question

Thread: Hitachi seiki parts conveyor question

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hitachi seiki parts conveyor question

Hi All,

I have a Hitachi Seiki TS15 that I am gradually getting up and running. I have a question about the parts conveyor. I have figured out the M code to get the parts catcher itself to pop up and down. This machine also has a parts conveyor that transports the part from the catcher to the left outside the end of the machine. How do I activate the parts conveyor? I don't know if a repair is needed or I just don't have the codes right?

Thank you,
    Clinton

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hitachi seiki parts conveyor question

Just to answer my own question for any one else looking in the future. The parts conveyor starts when the part catcher down/retract M code is given.

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hitachi seiki parts conveyor question

docdesigns, maybe it's still important for you and still relevant, or maybe someone else would search for the parts of the belts and conveyors, so I can recommend a website, which helped me with rollers for conveyor. Here is this site with sprocket ?driven rollers, and I should tell - that after we've replaced our old rollers - those new ones started working way better and smoother.