Hitachi Seiki seicosIII (yasnac i80), may have just royally screwed myself...

Thread: Hitachi Seiki seicosIII (yasnac i80), may have just royally screwed myself...

Exclamation Hitachi Seiki seicosIII (yasnac i80), may have just royally screwed myself...

Ok so I have been having this issue with my lathe (hicell23) control freezing up, initially thought it was a overheating issue as if I blew a fan in the cabinet it would last way longer before it freaked out... Well we discovered two really bad looking capacitors on the acgc boards (f430 &f440/amp1, amp2) so I backed up all the parameters in preparation to pull the boards for repair. Sure enough the caps were bad so we replaced them and replaced the boards.. Well now the control will not load any software, it goes through all its checks and passes but then goes to a black screen with red flashing text that says ACGCXXXXX (the x's being Japanese jibberish to me)... Did I just mess up big time? Im not sure how to get to a point where I can load perameters back in as it seems the software won't even start... Any help or ideas would be great, Im super screwed at the moment...

Thanks
    Justin

Similar Threads:

From what I have figured out it seems I have deleted the configuration on the boards as I can turn the rotary switch on the fc400 board and get into what seems to be the ACGS setup area.. So the boards are there and working but I think are no longer configured and my original problem still exists so I think there is still something else wrong as well.. I thought I would just need to load parameters back in but it seems I deleted a little more than that..

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hitachi Seiki seicosIII (yasnac i80), may have just royally screwed myself...

Justin,
    send me a PM with your email and I will help you out - should be no issue to reload the config and reboot the ACGC - but I will need more info

John

Just wanted to post on here and relay my thanks to John (shas595) he has been a huge help is solving my problems. He also has the Yu Yu software available for purchase which Will be a huge help in keeping my machine running for years to come. Seriously this guy is a huge asset to us little guys trying to our old machines running. I will defiantly be using him when I start looking for another machine. Cheers John!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hitachi Seiki seicosIII (yasnac i80), may have just royally screwed myself...

hi there
    what I want to ask ,is about after chenging my FC230B ,witch didnt work , and instal the new health cart The monitor mirrors " #3263 Mmon _ PLC Sync error " and its shows shearching and A/B Load .
    I dont know what can i do , to salve this problem .
    Best regurds
    Russell

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

OK, having an Multi-L HT25G & a HT20 10TF I want to run forever, what is the "Yu Yu" software and what can I do with it that will help me keep these things running. TIA!!.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks 4 Currecting Body

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

FYI... I had a 7 axis HiCell 23... Was murder when I first got it... Finally got help on everything from Empire Machine in Huntsville, AL... The owner was an engineer for Hitachi Seiki in Japan... Came to the US with Mori Seiki when they bought Hitachi... Very reasonable for outstanding work...

Also,,, I still have copies of all the manuals...

Dave

Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Sir
    Is that Posiable to Mail Me a copy to Solve my Problem?

Please Contact me:

R.dolat840@gmail.com

Warm regards

Russell

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello i have a hitachi ht20r with yasnac i80 control
    I have lose my parameters please send me the parameters
    M.davar2012@gmail.com

Last edited by Mehdi_davar; 12-11-2020 at 01:04 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello please send me hitachi ht20r with yasnac i80 control parameters
    M.davar2012@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Mehdi_davar View Post
    Hello please send me hitachi ht20r with yasnac i80 control parameters
    M.davar2012@gmail.com
    Hello
    I will send you an email to help

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

What was the fix to this situation ?
    I just bought a hitec 20sii, it was sitting for about 3 years, I started it up, passed all the checks and did the same as the above ACGC Japanese jibberish.