Need Help! ht20sii pc side al-1 alarm

Thread: ht20sii pc side al-1 alarm

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ht20sii pc side al-1 alarm

I have a HT20SII that is showing a 500 alarm saying ac 100v abnormal, the yasnac
    Power supply shows good on the NC on the monitor it shows AL-1.
    I had the lx3 controller , I am not founding any troubleshooting guides in the book? Thank you in advance for any help or tips.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: ht20sii pc side al-1 alarm

Please check the 100vac. from the T1 transformer in the center part of the electrical cabinet. If that is okay, then check the voltage at CB-3, CB-4, and CB-5 located in the left rear cabinet (standing behind the machine) they are located behind the swing out control rack. If those all read good, then check the AC100 relay (they are called ice cube relays because they look like ice cubes) above the card rack on the swing out panel (it is the 7th relay counting from left to right). The AC100 relay is not the same as the other relays, it is a 1310N-2C-120AC relay made by Guardian.

Jeffrey Kale

General Manager

[COLOR="#0000CD"]CYBER CNC MACHINERY SALES,INC.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#0000CD"][COLOR="#0000CD"]S86 W22400 Edgewood Avenue
    Big Bend, WI 53103
    Phone: (262) 662-1100[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCNC View Post
    Please check the 100vac. from the T1 transformer in the center part of the electrical cabinet. If that is okay, then check the voltage at CB-3, CB-4, and CB-5 located in the left rear cabinet (standing behind the machine) they are located behind the swing out control rack. If those all read good, then check the AC100 relay (they are called ice cube relays because they look like ice cubes) above the card rack on the swing out panel (it is the 7th relay counting from left to right). The AC100 relay is not the same as the other relays, it is a 1310N-2C-120AC relay made by Guardian.
    I have 105 volts at the transformer and all three breakers the relay shows a red light I will test it Monday morning

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Relay drnz has power and checks out good the next 5 do not light up svmx,dr1,dr2,dr2a,and pre

Quote Originally Posted by wmstdnmr View Post
    I have 105 volts at the transformer and all three breakers the relay shows a red light I will test it Monday morning

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a HT20SII that is showing a 500 alarm saying ac 100v abnormal, the yasnac
    Power supply shows good on the NC on the monitor it shows AL-1.
    I had the lx3 controller , I am not founding any troubleshooting guides in the book? Thank you in advance for any help or tips.
    Check white breakers behond CPU rack that swings open. If still no luck email me @ simplersys@gmail.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Replaced 1 3 circuit breakers all arms are gone except a 280 machine not ready

Quote Originally Posted by ncbobbys View Post
    Check white breakers behond CPU rack that swings open. If still no luck email me @ simplersys@gmail.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Replaced e stop switch all good now thank you very much!

Replaced 1 3 circuit breakers all arms are gone except a 280 machine not ready