Need Help! blind hole drilling

Thread: blind hole drilling

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question blind hole drilling

Does anyone have a nc drill program with blind hole drilling that i can use as
    an example to create my own program. I am having problems with the exact codes and
    the code locations in the file.
    I am trying to use the blind hole function on my Hitachi drill using a H-mark 50 controller.
    The manual is not very useful and appears to have many errors.
    Thanks.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Re: blind hole drilling

Perhaps more info is needed. I am using a hitachi 6 spindle drill (not a router) And the manual that came with the drill has not been helpful with the programming codes required.
    I work for a small pcb manufacturer and finances have forced downsizing and expanding our capabilities.
    .This means that some employees have to fill positions that they are not experts in.
    I am filling in for cnc programming. We are looking to expand our product offerings by doing blind hole / controlled depth drilling on printed circuit boards.
    I am new to cnc programming. However, I can do basic drill programs for our drill and route programs for our Excellon Routers.
    What I would like to have is an example drill program for controlled depth drilling so I could learn the proper use and locations of the commands within the file.
    As a production facility I do not have immediate access to the drill to test if my file is correct. Therefore making my learning curve flat.
    Any help from anyone would be valued greatly.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Re: blind hole drilling

all of the forums I have found seem to be focused on machining (mills, lathes).
    does anyone know of a forum on cnc drilling? Excellon format drill programs?