Need Help! 1994 Hardinge GT Parameter help

Thread: 1994 Hardinge GT Parameter help

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 1994 Hardinge GT Parameter help

Hello all,

Trying to sort out a 1994 Build Hardinge GT which has had to have a Reset + Delete on start up after having a 911 alarm 'Ram Parity : (4N+1)' - The reset + delete got me a completely blank canvas, and having been here before with another GT I thought it would just be a case of reloading the parameters and off running again. Sadly not, I have an 80% running machine, but now it appears to have an X-axis that travels too fast and alarms out with a 411 alarm Excess error on the X-axis. The best description is the machine sounds as though its trying to move with a brake on or at least the axis doesn't sound as smooth as it did before. Prior to the 911 alarm the machine was functioning 100% and had no mechanical issues except for a noisy spindle bearing.

What am I missing on reloading?

I have the complete back up disc from Hardinge as we bought the machine new, so have the complete set of files, and manually corrected 9920 parameters with our options turned on. Any help would greatly be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Andy