CHNC 1

Thread: CHNC 1

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CHNC 1

I have a problem with a CHNC 1 lathe OT control can't take it out of single block mode when I push button light turns on if I push it again light starts to blink but it still in single block mode some help please

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CHNC 1

I had the same thing on mine with a Siemens control and I can't remember what it was exactly, but I think it was that I had a button pushed that I should not have had or there was a low lube warning on or something. Check everything like that.

Mike

Two Haas VF-2's, Haas HA5C, Haas HRT-9, Hardinge CHNC 1, Bother HS-300 Wire EDM, BobCAD V23, BobCAD V28

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CHNC 1

Low way lube will create this problem. Also if the machine just thinks the way lube is low it will go into single block mode. I had to take my lube manifold that is behind the cover on the spindle end of the machine and take it apart to clean. After putting it back together, it was hell priming the lube system. I had to keep turning the machine off and then turning it back on so the initial startup pulses built enough pressure in the system to satisfy the alarm condition. Hope this helps.