Need Help! *ADDED VIDEO* CHNC 1 TOOL CHANGE INFINITE INDEX.

Thread: *ADDED VIDEO* CHNC 1 TOOL CHANGE INFINITE INDEX.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default *ADDED VIDEO* CHNC 1 TOOL CHANGE INFINITE INDEX.

I have been having turret indexing problems with my CHNC1 I've been working through it by just going into jog mode and then doing a manual turret index then back into edit mode and picking up the program where it left off. Can someone help me out? I have a video I'll post to photobucket.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by K_Labs; 04-19-2017 at 08:27 PM. Reason: added video

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: *ADDED VIDEO* CHNC 1 TOOL CHANGE INFINITE INDEX.

the one thing that i can think of first is that there is a stop plunger assy. that is not reacting fast enough to stop the turret in the correct position this should be located under the front top cover on the x axis and on the rear the x axis slide by the cover

Downloads
    Uploads

Ok so I just loaded another program with the same tools and offset. It is to do some backwork ID chamfer just really fast. I had a G4 T0606 call and it went to T3.....? Could that be my problem? Just unmount the tool plate and put the Tool numbers with the corresponding location and re do all my offsets?

Downloads
    Uploads

I think that the top plate numbers do not correspond with the tool call of the machine and that is just un bolt the turret and put it in the correct place
    the video that you post shows the turret doing a complete revolution 4 times so the stop assembly is missing the stop point and it is by passing the electronic sensor located in the top cover of the x axis
    you might be able to slow the turret down a little to give the stop assembly a little more time to engage

Downloads
    Uploads

How do I slow it down? I was lazy and took the encoder top plate off and moved the sensor to the correct place. It fixed my tool call problem but idk about the index issue yet.

Downloads
    Uploads

you can slow the turret down by the air valve under the rear cover to the x axis servo motor

Downloads
    Uploads

Ok so I slowed it down and it is indexing correctly now. Is this just a bandaid until I get the stop assembly figured out?