Hardinge DSMA's need some love.

Thread: Hardinge DSMA's need some love.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hardinge DSMA's need some love.

Hi Guys,
    The business I work for has sold. We have three DSMA's. Two are still used in production, one has a hydraulic pump that is beginning to fail. The company that bought us is going to throw these machines in the garbage. I see these are going of $2000 + on eBay. If I can give the buyer scrap value I would love for these machines to go to good use rather than the scrap yard. Any interest?

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hardinge DSMA's need some love.-img_1739-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hardinge DSMA's need some love.

What happened with the DSMA's? I have 3 running ones and 1 for parts. I too am ready to send these to a new home...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtrail View Post
    What happened with the DSMA's? I have 3 running ones and 1 for parts. I too am ready to send these to a new home...
    I have been busy and haven't aggressively try to get rid of them I still have all three I have one guy that's interested but that's about it I have three Schutte screw machines that I can't get rid of either even for scrap struggling to find someway to just come and take them away they're in great shape

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hardinge DSMA's need some love.

Quote Originally Posted by jpedu View Post
    I have been busy and haven't aggressively try to get rid of them I still have all three I have one guy that's interested but that's about it I have three Schutte screw machines that I can't get rid of either even for scrap struggling to find someway to just come and take them away they're in great shape
    I realize this is from 6 months ago, but am curious what happened to these? Also what State are they located in?