Need Help! Hardinge Conquest 42 G76 Threading Problem

Thread: Hardinge Conquest 42 G76 Threading Problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hardinge Conquest 42 G76 Threading Problem

Recently lost my parameters and when I reloaded them, I seem to have lost my G76 Threading canned cycle. Does anyone know if there is a parameter I missed, or can I reload the program? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Scott

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hardinge Conquest 42 G76 Threading Problem

What's your location? Maybe I can get you some help.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hardinge Conquest 42 G76 Threading Problem

How did you re-enter the binary? Through the control? Line by line? You may have made a mistake. Fanuc 18T?

Do you have the 3.5 floppy that Hardinge sent with the machine? If so, the G76 option would be on there if purchased. What it sounds like is someone turned on the option later in the machines life. The old "Hook me up Cable Guy" routine. Remember, all the Fanuc options are in that control. Just some are turned on (pay for) and some are turned off. It takes one to know where the location of the parameter is and what 8 digit binary code it needs to be to make it work. G76 was a costly option back then.

And remember, there is no "program/software" in a Fanuc control. It's all dedicated hardware (boards) with on-board memory. You just have to have all the parameters set correctly.
    The only program is the one you write to make the machine make parts.

Jake