I just emailed Gray Tools and asked them if they will ever get their online store up and running.
They never responded to my email 2 months ago.
Such a pity.
All their tools are simply superior to what we are forced to buy due to the made in China syndrome.
I think this company will fall due to their failed marketing strategy and refusal to get into the 21st century.
I would gladly pay premium price for anything not made in China. I'm so sick of the China disease. People need to wake up. Buy American. Buy Canadian. Buy German, buy anything, just everyone stay away from CHINA. We are losing all our jobs because of it.

Our shop although small, has been buying USA and CANADA made tools exclusively for 12 Yrs.
We have CNC equipment and always use domestic cutting tools, including hand tools. Right down to our coolant, which we buy from California Maker (Koolit)

I don't know about you guys, but I personally have no time for a visit from a tool salesman at work.
I want to be able to shop in the comfort of my home for the tools I need.
Besides that, the wife and kids always make sure I have a full day in, even after working 10 hr shift.

I don't know what more to say. Totally disappointed.