- Jog the Z-Axis all the way to the top (+)
- The hose end that connects to the machine will have a schrader valve with a T hande, make sure it is all the way open counter clockwise.
- Connect both ends of the hoses
- I usually charge without a regulator but sssslllllooooooowwwwlllllyyyyyy crack open the nitrogen fill tank just enough until you hear it filling.
- Charge to the recommended pressure (I usually go 50psi over as it usually drops when disconnecting and jogging up/down the first time.)
- When recommended pressure is reached, close valve on nitrogen fill tank, crack open the hose connection to relieve any pressure left in hose, then completely remove hose.
- I like to cycle Z-Axis up/down and recheck pressure