Haas Visual Quick Code (VQC) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haas Visual Quick Code (VQC)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

personaly i think it is a pice of garbage it is easyer to program your part contours by writing a program or select a program copy it and edit to your needs.but i only run a HAAS SL30 B.B. with 15" kittagawa chuck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default skewed parts

Hi all,
    Using Visual Quick Code and the VOC Probe System, can you use this to tell if a blank or slab is out of square or skewed on the mill table? By probing twice along the lengths of two sides, can the probe tell how far off the part is and either send an alrm or ultimately, compensate for this and match the milling program to the skew angle? That would be nice!
    Bob

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool VQC Templates

Here is a version of VQC with additional templates to finish slot in X and in Y axis. I've proven it out and all works well. Enjoy !

Attached Files Attached Files

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Haas probing system will adjust for these issues. But you must use the G65 command in your macros.

Downloads
    Uploads

I just started writing some VQC for HAAS TL2 and SL20. I actually used local macros in the output of the code so in the VQC you only have to enter O.D, Pitch and Z depth to cut a thread very close to size the first time. Nice not to have to calculate each thread every time!

Jet engine is next!
    http://www.floridaame.org/GalleryPages/g1m0186.htm

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Chi-town CNC View Post
    I just started writing some VQC for HAAS TL2 and SL20. I actually used local macros in the output of the code so in the VQC you only have to enter O.D, Pitch and Z depth to cut a thread very close to size the first time. Nice not to have to calculate each thread every time!
    It is a convenient Tool

Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Could somebody help me with VQC for windows to make some templates , I am trying to get it , but i don't have any luck.
    It could be a big help for me if somebody would help me with it. My email is szyle@yahoo.com.

Szyle
    Romania

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by XPythonX View Post
    Here is a version of VQC with additional templates to finish slot in X and in Y axis. I've proven it out and all works well. Enjoy !
    I know this is an OLD thread, but THANK YOU! You saved me. Someone wiped out my template file on machine

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by XPythonX View Post
    thank's for help :")

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12