Newbie What are the basic PM/ lub consumables to swap on 98 VF4 haas

Thread: What are the basic PM/ lub consumables to swap on 98 VF4 haas

Downloads
    Uploads

Default What are the basic PM/ lub consumables to swap on 98 VF4 haas

Would anyone have an opinion of what I should immediately inspect and replace of the oil/grease consumables on a slightly beat up 98 Haas VF4 that we just set down in the Garage? Son and I to tackle the clean up and PM work pending what ya'll say we should dig into.

ref: (https://diy.haascnc.com/reference-do...ents#gsc.tab=0 )

Should we drain and replace :
    1. Spindle (top table) Lub. 128Oz. PN 93-2220 / Mobil SHC 625
    2. Spindle GearBox (next down) Cat 40. lub: 51Oz. PN 93-2365 / SHC 627
    3. Bijur Oiler PN 93-2220A (same as 'spindle' on ref url). Also notes same 128Oz fill capacity needed?

then clean and/or replace:

1. Blow out or replace at least the ball screw lines from the Bijure (XYZ)? (when I did a 80's supermax, the lines were all mostly blocked. should I dump and pull these???
    2. Same PN as "SPindle section" and also notes 128Oz? Wondering if this means about 250Oz needed between the oiler and spindle or these the same?

• And then the flow meters: (told that spec from Haas, (HFO guy) was maint every 2 years on them? )
    • PN# 58-4000, FITTING, FJB FLOWMETER. 5 per axis. $15 per.... not bad at all...