2008 vf2ss error 130

Thread: 2008 vf2ss error 130

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 2008 vf2ss error 130

Got a question on the manifold that runs the air.

when you let go of the clamp button to the machine its suppose to clamp the tool fast. Mine goes up slowly, I replaces the left side Valve(solenoid ) to know avail. which is obvious now as I didnt think this through just rushed to haas and bought valve.
    both of the big lines are for more pressure.

when I disconnect one of the big lines or one of the black lines the tool clamp works normal.

does this mean its the smaller middle solenoid or can it be those 2 silver cans on the sides with the 1/2" air lines coming out?
    somehow the exhaust isnt releasing and I cant find any airleaks in the system.
    A pic is attached for the manifold I have. just cant find a diagram anywhere that shows what each valve and hose does.

I replaced the exhaust stones as well.

For those of you who think you can add a small dwell after a tool change DONT while it may help for the exhaust to release and clamp the tool.....sometimes because the machine is fast even at 5% the tool will drop then pull up and be on the lugs and STILL run.

I found this out the hard way running a tool change at 5% luckly it was tapping a 4-40 into alum at 500 rpms. just broke the tap
    Thank you
    Delw