98/VF4- Brush card needed for a HRT210 Is this it? (image)

Thread: 98/VF4- Brush card needed for a HRT210 Is this it? (image)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 98/VF4- Brush card needed for a HRT210 Is this it? (image)

Hi everyone
    Getting things in order for a used 98 VF/4 w/ my Son. To connect up a HRT210, 'BRUSH' I was told I need a Haas 4th axis brush drive. I see these listed as a servo amplifier or just Amplifier. And would they come as XYZ only or A only.
    My XYZ are AC brushless.(2nd gen I am told.)
    As a comparison of brushless to brush- Is the AC brushles Servo/amp (drive) the golden color square boxes ?

On theBay I see Brush Amp cards listed as more discrete componant boards (image below of an A only)... Pretty sure that is what I need but being so newb... wanted to ask if there is anything else that goes with this card?

PN and order info seems like these are FRU 32-4070 (rev D) and FRU 93-1075A (rev F?) on the parts.haas page.

The Q: Order one of these , correct?
    subQ -Any rev ID Letter/Number to watch out for on a 98? Any matching up w/ the system firmware on the screen?

98/VF4- Brush card needed for a HRT210   Is this it? (image)-haas-4thaxixservoboard-jpg
    Thanks,
    CG