Haas overrides Something weird ?!?

Thread: Haas overrides Something weird ?!?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Haas overrides Something weird ?!?

We have 6 Haas machines. On 5 of them when using the buttons to override the feed % it will increment to 200% at the highest. On one of them we had an operator discover that if you keep pressing the +10 button it will run all the way 999%.

Is there a way to change the percent max to match the 200% like my other machine?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Haas overrides Something weird ?!?

I'm betting that machine is your newest one or has the latest software! I ran a newer one that did that, I liked it.

Mike

Two Haas VF-2's, Haas HA5C, Haas HRT-9, Hardinge CHNC 1, Bother HS-300 Wire EDM, BobCAD V23, BobCAD V28

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Machineit View Post
    I'm betting that machine is your newest one or has the latest software! I ran a newer one that did that, I liked it.

Mike
    It is a 1999 machine that has recently had a software update to 11.24F. I dont like it because the operators on second shift dont always catch that kind of item and have broken cutters. They have just pressed the + button for so many years that they dont even notice that they are 400% feed rate and not 200% that is alot of speed change. I just want to know what bit to change to make it 200% max again.

Downloads
    Uploads

Probably have to change your software back. I wish I could get it!

Mike

Two Haas VF-2's, Haas HA5C, Haas HRT-9, Hardinge CHNC 1, Bother HS-300 Wire EDM, BobCAD V23, BobCAD V28

Downloads
    Uploads

Might check Settings 88 and possibly 144.

PM

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm 99% sure mine goes way over 200% as well. It might go to 400, but I can't recall, I don't generally crank it up that high.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's your machine vintage/software. Machineit is correct. Does this machine have a run,setup/memory keys on the operators pendant? What I mean by keys is actually keys like to you house door key. Not the button/keyboard keys. Anyway, you also have some override settings that you can setup your machine at limited feed rates,jogging feed rates, tool changes, rapids %'s, etc. Hope this helps because chances are your local HFO will not change the software. The only reason why I say this is the versoin software you have probably fixed some known glitches in your previous versions of software.