Floppy to USB upgrade SOLVED

Thread: Floppy to USB upgrade SOLVED

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Floppy to USB upgrade SOLVED

I've wanted for years to get away from floppies. Two of my machines still had them. There are so many floppy emulators out there, gets confusing as I didn't want software and programs. I found this seller who ended up being a machine shop owner in Mass who got tired of crappy, junk, emulators. So he got with a manufacturer and had one built especially for cnc machines. I bought two, unbelievably simple to install and use. No software, programs, garbage, just true plug and play. No more floppies and floppy issues for us. No affiliated, but very happy. Here's the link. He will also give you his contact info so if you have questions.
    New Upgrade Your Haas CNC Floppy Disk to USB Memory Stick USA Seller | eBay

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Floppy to USB upgrade SOLVED

I bought one of the $20 units and its been great. Totally plug in replacement, though I don't use the multi disk on one stick option. Still a reasonable price though for that unit.

Only thing I had to do on the cheap unit was use a USB extension cord as otherwise the stick wiggled a bit too much in the drive.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm the twin of the other gfacer on cnczone...

Downloads
    Uploads

Lucky! My Haas VF1 and VF2 are so old they dont even have floppies! lol

Downloads
    Uploads

Converted my machine several years back (thread here somewhere) and could not be happier, seemed I paid $65 or so delivered, it was imported but not from China.

Have several cases of high quality 3.5" (100 per case???, would have to check) new floppies I'll sell one of you poor slobs still fighting floppies , sell them cheap.

Ken