Is Haas selling our contact information???????

Thread: Is Haas selling our contact information???????

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Is Haas selling our contact information???????

Ive purchased many of these machines over the years. 3 months ago, I bought another loaded vf4. Since this machines delivery, we get 2 plus calls, every singe day, from banks, used equipment dealers, other machine dealers, tooling guys, you name it, all doing cold calls on me. They all start with, I see you recently purchased a new haas machining center. Ive asked where they got my info from, and was told by one, that they get a list form the machine tool manufacturer. Is this true????? If so, I swear to god, my next purchase is going to have a clause in the contract, that I will sue the living crap out of them, if they do this again. We are a small company. I answer the phone myself, very often. Nothing worse, then being pulled away from a machine, to answer a phone for these people. Sure, I could not answer the phone, but thats not the point.

Has anyone else had to deal with this????? Ive called my local hfo, and of course, they say this doesnt happen. Ive called Oxnard Cali, and have yet to get a call back. Do other manufacturers do this????

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Is Haas selling our contact information???????

I purchased a new Haas 2 weeks ago and definitely haven't noticed any calls out of the norm. My sales rep sent Chick work holding and Iscar tooling reps by, but I didn't mind those.

Perhaps it was the local dealer and not Haas directly???

Brian
    WOT Designs

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, its true. Not just Haas, every dealer. They don't sell your info, but a report is made every month of each machine sale. The serial number gets recorded, similar to a car purchase, and you get to see who sold the most. There was some very dishonest shop owners quite a few years ago that decided to double and triple finance multi million dollar machine systems then walk away. Let me tell you, that was a mess.

Sent from my G-Tab Quantum using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Gotta start finding revenue to feed and F1 team.