Ballbar Testing??? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ballbar Testing???

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok
    You can email me at bwilliams@haascnc.com or call me at 805-278-1800 my ext is 7110 I am a factory tech. Two things that jump out at me. What is the feed rate? We ballbar them at 100 inch per min.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Now I see, thanks for the update. Guess I'm still living in the last century.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ballbar Testing???

Hallo Forumers,

We have Ball Bar QC10 . We use it to for checking of conditions/deviations from normal state of our CNC milling machines (DECKEL MAHO, DMG with Dialog 4, Dialog 11 and Sinumeric 810).
    We would like to create data base, connected to our ERP system, in which:

to fill/describe all type deviations/defects of machines and which deviations are normal/admissible and which not ( same as tolerances of dimensions on the drawings);
    to enter each machine which we have and to upload results from check with ball bar to each machine with description/analysis of condition of machine;
    to can check condition of machine and to compare change of conditions during machine usage for long period of time;
    when machine conditions are out of normal deviations filled in to data base and machine defects will influence over its performance/ achieved quality of production ERP system to send notification to manager of Machines Maintenance Department, QA Manager, Production manager and Supervisors;
    to can fill inside information for urgent services of machines and to create a schedule for regular machine services/to create maintenance schedule for each machine and again ERP system to send notifications when should to be done prophylactic service of machines;

Our ERP system use Microsoft SQL code.

Could you help us with this project and give us terms of references how to proceed.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by QAMTHE View Post
    Hallo Forumers,

We have Ball Bar QC10 . We use it to for checking of conditions/deviations from normal state of our CNC milling machines (DECKEL MAHO, DMG with Dialog 4, Dialog 11 and Sinumeric 810).
    We would like to create data base, connected to our ERP system, in which:

to fill/describe all type deviations/defects of machines and which deviations are normal/admissible and which not ( same as tolerances of dimensions on the drawings);
    to enter each machine which we have and to upload results from check with ball bar to each machine with description/analysis of condition of machine;
    to can check condition of machine and to compare change of conditions during machine usage for long period of time;
    when machine conditions are out of normal deviations filled in to data base and machine defects will influence over its performance/ achieved quality of production ERP system to send notification to manager of Machines Maintenance Department, QA Manager, Production manager and Supervisors;
    to can fill inside information for urgent services of machines and to create a schedule for regular machine services/to create maintenance schedule for each machine and again ERP system to send notifications when should to be done prophylactic service of machines;

Our ERP system use Microsoft SQL code.

Could you help us with this project and give us terms of references how to proceed.
    Five and 1/2 year old post!!!!!!!!

Two Haas VF-2's, Haas HA5C, Haas HRT-9, Hardinge CHNC 1, Bother HS-300 Wire EDM, BobCAD V23, BobCAD V28

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Machineit View Post
    Five and 1/2 year old post!!!!!!!!
    And just what does he want with "when should to be done prophylactic service of machines;" ?
    Sounds dirty to me!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch_CNC View Post
    And just what does he want with "when should to be done prophylactic service of machines;" ?
    Sounds dirty to me!
    We certainly wouldn't want the machine to get pregnant. Wait, maybe we do! Free machine!

Two Haas VF-2's, Haas HA5C, Haas HRT-9, Hardinge CHNC 1, Bother HS-300 Wire EDM, BobCAD V23, BobCAD V28

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Machineit View Post
    We certainly wouldn't want the machine to get pregnant. Wait, maybe we do! Free machine!
    But it would be 9 months of a cranky machine that will only work when it feels up to it!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

But , the machine would have that glow about it. Wait, that would probably constant Red alarm lights! Besides, where would you put the pickles?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12