haas controller simulator?

Thread: haas controller simulator?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default haas controller simulator?

hey yall,
    i was talking to a buddy of mine and he had heard of a haas controller simulator that you could download to your computer and it looks and acts just like an actual controller. this is mainly used to learn how to navigate the controller itself. i heard there was a free download some where and any information would be greatly appreciated thanks............

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Closest thing I know to what you're saying is this....
    Immerse2Learn
    But it's not meant to be a manufacturing tool, rather it's an educational thing designed to train people on how a CNC control is used. It emulates the machine's movements but it's more of a "this is what happens when...." instead of being a program simulator.

I don't know of the available costs/etc. We use this at one of the colleges I work, but everyone gets bored of it quickly and wants to get their hands on the real machines.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Try a site called "toolingu" short for tooling university. They have a simulator for haas.