Issues on cutting glass

Thread: Issues on cutting glass

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Issues on cutting glass

hi there

I have a question on cutting glass, attached are the pictures of the Glass that I want to cut using a CNC machine.

My question is as follow can a Leaser CNC machine Cut these Items, I do not have any experience on leaser machines.

If it was a Wood Router, I know How to cut Items like these, but with leaser machine I need help.

if I could, what software do you recommend?

As a general rule, I know I can cut, and engrave with Leaser CNC, But is a 3d or relife sort of procedure a

possibility with Leaser CNCs? I guess it is, any explanation is greatly appreciated.

I should mention that the glass thickness in the pictures that I need to cut range from 4 mm to 16 mm

Regards
    Jhonansaro