Hi all. The previous machine user has left and I need to get the machine back into production so any assistance would be necessary. I have problems to start work making Masrer Bevel 2300 CNC machine. This machine has been in use for several years, and manuals have been lost over the ages, and I've found (CNC OSAI serie10) instruction book from the Internet. But I missing CAD / CAM instruction book.
Mashine: Intercad Master Bevel 2300
control panel: 1st generation: machine equipped with CNC OSAI 8601 and CRT monitor
PC program: Intermac Master Bevel revision 3.44 (Works at MSdos)
• How to transfer program from PC to CNC. I can successfully transfer program between MP1 / MP2 / A:. My PC and the CNC is connected by a cable which goes to CNC machine port: EAI RS-232, and I would like to transfer to succeed in this way.
• How to NC program verification / editing machining center (like zero-point change)
• Problem in MDI Tool exchange, the message "PIN NOT INSERTED” pending tool for the exchange (the machine stops at process)
• Situation at suction cups mount blows but doesn't suck (there is switch at both workstations to activate but does not affect)
• Measuring tool library T number does not work (only accepts 1 to be inserted)
• If someone knows how in 3.44 cad/cam program how move point in cad drawing or how to find instructions to this old program.
spindle spinning speed goes over 10'000 r/min I get message no tool in spindel and machine turns power off. This same problem appears shometimes lower spining speed. ("Control on" starts mashine and it is redy when axes is reseted)
It is not good that galss loses suction and tool stops in it and I can't use small tools that requires more than 10'000r/min.
I think there is shome sensor failure or tool clamp is worn.
Anyone knows what can be done if spindle clamp is worn or if the sensor replaceable?
Above the electrospindle, there is a magnetic sensor which sensors that the tool is still attached.
If I remember right, there is three sensors (and three narrow electric wires for them) and one is for tool sensoring.
The other two are for spindle tool locking position.
Only the tool sensor need to be re-positioned. It is because the old toolholders are worned out too much and go too deep.
Btw, where in Finland is this machine located?
I changed the clamp to new (was wery rusty and balls was not round anymore) and adjust sensor and now everything is good and I can use 15'000r/min without any problem...
Machine is located in Raisio.
Almost 2 year now worked with it so there is still some watch dog problem but I think it is temperature issue in control box. Even intermac answered that voltage output at SITOP is wrong but it is correct and still sending programs with disc... But... I am able make a living with this machine
When I put after SYS command there is option to choose if wants to set stops...
Complete cycle (1) "1"
PCS FOR EACH STATION "1"
THIKNES "class thiknes"
POSITIONING Y/N "load stops or not"
And if chosen N: it uses F25 "01" seropoint which I have put to be at Y-1950 X250 (A,B,Z same value as "99") so I use that seropoint all the time... And if choose a Y: F25 X and Y need to be 0 at F25 "01" (there is option for use more than one seropoint but I don't use it so I never has tried how it works.)