Need Help! Intermac Master Bevel 2300

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Intermac Master Bevel 2300

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Intermac Master Bevel 2300

Hi all. The previous machine user has left and I need to get the machine back into production so any assistance would be necessary. I have problems to start work making Masrer Bevel 2300 CNC machine. This machine has been in use for several years, and manuals have been lost over the ages, and I've found (CNC OSAI serie10) instruction book from the Internet. But I missing CAD / CAM instruction book.

Tecnical information:
    Mashine: Intercad Master Bevel 2300
    control panel: 1st generation: machine equipped with CNC OSAI 8601 and CRT monitor
    PC program: Intermac Master Bevel revision 3.44 (Works at MSdos)

Problem Points:

• How to transfer program from PC to CNC. I can successfully transfer program between MP1 / MP2 / A:. My PC and the CNC is connected by a cable which goes to CNC machine port: EAI RS-232, and I would like to transfer to succeed in this way.

• How to NC program verification / editing machining center (like zero-point change)

• Problem in MDI Tool exchange, the message "PIN NOT INSERTED” pending tool for the exchange (the machine stops at process)

• Situation at suction cups mount blows but doesn't suck (there is switch at both workstations to activate but does not affect)

• Measuring tool library T number does not work (only accepts 1 to be inserted)

• If someone knows how in 3.44 cad/cam program how move point in cad drawing or how to find instructions to this old program.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Pump problem solved

activation ventil at pump was blocked.
    Resolved the problem by spraying water through the input pip and I got water to pump.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default More broblem

I get brogram in NC
    MSG-LOG
    "SYS"
    "complete cycle"
    "sinngle station"
    name HARJ1
    Pices 1
    Thickness 6
    Positioning "N"
    REDY FOR EXECUTION ???

should read "PRES START"

pressin start putton and i get error FILMS4 52

(CONSOLE DISACTIVATED buttons and selectors have been temperatly disactivated by the machine logic.)

and it means?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi,

did you get your problems sorted? If not give me your email and I will be able to help.

Also have instruction manuals for cad-cam which I can send.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up No broblems

I got help from Jan and most of my problems are resolved

Only program transfer from PC to CNC still unsolved, but I think it is something wrong in windows settings.

Solved problems:
    I got this German manual to CAD/CAM bevel 3.44 and find the mysterious F5 key to put X and Y value so I can choose the seropoint and do not need to install every time stops.

B-axes was skewed so I clocked it direct and set values to F25 and F19 so that pin can be inserted...

I do not remember actually T number problen... No problem there...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Spindel failure

spindle spinning speed goes over 10'000 r/min I get message no tool in spindel and machine turns power off. This same problem appears shometimes lower spining speed. ("Control on" starts mashine and it is redy when axes is reseted)

It is not good that galss loses suction and tool stops in it and I can't use small tools that requires more than 10'000r/min.

I think there is shome sensor failure or tool clamp is worn.

Anyone knows what can be done if spindle clamp is worn or if the sensor replaceable?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Above the electrospindle, there is a magnetic sensor which sensors that the tool is still attached.
    If I remember right, there is three sensors (and three narrow electric wires for them) and one is for tool sensoring.
    The other two are for spindle tool locking position.
    Only the tool sensor need to be re-positioned. It is because the old toolholders are worned out too much and go too deep.
    Btw, where in Finland is this machine located?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I changed the clamp to new (was wery rusty and balls was not round anymore) and adjust sensor and now everything is good and I can use 15'000r/min without any problem...

Machine is located in Raisio.

Almost 2 year now worked with it so there is still some watch dog problem but I think it is temperature issue in control box. Even intermac answered that voltage output at SITOP is wrong but it is correct and still sending programs with disc... But... I am able make a living with this machine

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

How you use F5 to not setup stop all the time? I try to figureout but I cannt

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

When I put after SYS command there is option to choose if wants to set stops...
    OEM
    MSG-LOG
    "SYS"
    Complete cycle (1) "1"
    NAME "program"
    PCS FOR EACH STATION "1"
    THIKNES "class thiknes"
    POSITIONING Y/N "load stops or not"

And if chosen N: it uses F25 "01" seropoint which I have put to be at Y-1950 X250 (A,B,Z same value as "99") so I use that seropoint all the time... And if choose a Y: F25 X and Y need to be 0 at F25 "01" (there is option for use more than one seropoint but I don't use it so I never has tried how it works.)

Last edited by MyMind; 07-29-2013 at 05:48 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh... More to it...
    At CAD you need to move part to seropoint...

ELB
    MOVE (no copy)
    ALL (gray one)
    Pres ENTER
    END (blue one)
    Select close to corner where you need to set sero point
    Pres F5
    pres 0 enter 0 entre F1
    SAVE and EXIT

Make brogram at CAM as usually...

Last edited by MyMind; 07-29-2013 at 07:31 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you, I try from CAD it work great.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast