In need of advanced post processor

Thread: In need of advanced post processor

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default In need of advanced post processor

I have GibbsCAM 2012+ 64-bit, v10.3.7.0 en-US. I'm in need of an advanced post processor for multiple WFO. Everyone that I have (I have tons), does not support multiple WFO. I do have PostHaste plug-in, but I have not upgraded so I cannot use the advanced post in the PostHaste file.

I know that I can go into operation summary and type NEWWFO(55) and it'll put a G55 for that operation. Problem is that it still uses the G54 CS.

I have tons of mill knowledge and pdf's and post processors that I can share in return for a little help with a advanced post. I've attached the post processor that I prefer to use on the my mill. It works for both Haas and my Mazak Nexus 510c-II. Only thing is I have to manually edit it for subs to M98 H1 as it posts out M97 P1. Any information on how I can edit this post to post M98? Any help is greatly appreciated

Similar Threads:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Do you have "Haas 4 Axis Mill [HTC] RMZ67.17.4.txt"? If so I could change the output with Compost3.

"Teach the ignorant, care for the dumb, punish the stupid."

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

No I don't have the txt file for it just the .pst file I attached. I have the files for the post haste processors. They're .pm3, .pm4 format but opens up as a text file.

Downloads
    Uploads

.PST files are compiled source code from a .TXT file of the same name. AFAIK you can't de-compile a .PST. So you can't alter a .PST without its source code.

"Teach the ignorant, care for the dumb, punish the stupid."

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just went through some of my post processes and found a Fanuc 5 axis that is doing the trick. Here it is for anyone else that may need

Attached Files Attached Files

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did you do the NEWWFO(55) for each operation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: In need of advanced post processor

I just acquired a Mori DL15Y, GibbsCam wants $4895 for a processor, does anyone have any suggestions on alternative processors that will run with Gibbs? It's a twin spindle twin turret y and c axis on both spindles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk